Friday, September 23, 2011

Ed Bowen Memorial Barrel Race UPDATE!

NEW UPDATE! Due to the rain received this week The Ed Bowen Memorial Barrel Race is being moved to Next Saturday Oct. 1st. Exb will start at at 10:00 am. So thats cool. Remember, we are still going to try to get some group photos of all attendee's for the Memorial Race, that should be fun.

Now... As I understand it, The NWABRA Race at Siloam Springs is still on for in the morning (the 24th) at 10:00 am.  I think I saw somewhere were they are asking everyone to park on the south side of the arena, I think the FFA is having and auction that day also. I am planning on be at this race also... So maybe we can get some good photos.

And remember, as always... Accuracy depends on my Little Dyslexia problem ;D

Also, one more thing. I need Alex Goss and if she is there Nikki Andrews to come and see me tomorrow... I should not be to hard to find.

Pease stay tuned, I will be trying to stay on top of the information for these races. And I will post anything new as quick as I can find out about it.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!

 

Ed

No comments:

Post a Comment