Monday, September 5, 2011

Reviving My Blog...

With so many events coming up, I have decided to revive The McFadin Photography Blog. My old blog site will be no longer, I have started a new one over at "Posterous" It gives me more leeway in how I post. So now, No matter where you follow McFadin Photography, whether it is on one of my Facebooks Pages or on Twitter or Posterous you will be able to keep up with what we are doing. What this does for me is, Now I can post just once and it will automatically do the posting on all of my sites for me. Believe me! this going to simplify my life a great deal. So get ready for some cool stuff coming your way, There all several events I am involved in coming up. Even if you can not come and participate you can at least keep up with what is happening. If you would like to see my new Blog you can just go to my website www.mcfadinphotography.com and click on the link at the top of the page. it is still a work in progress, But isn't everything?
So, The Hot Springs Rally is the next thing on my agenda, and it's going to be a dooosey. I will be posting some of the info and other neat stuff going on during the event... So Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment