Thursday, January 22, 2009

McFadin Photography Coming to Watts Highschool










HELP SPREAD THE WORD

  McFadin Photography will be coming to Watts HighSchool on Fri January 30th 2009

I will be shooting photo's all night, Starting with the HomeComing Royalty and then the Basketball Game. Once the photos are shot and the night is over, I will edit all photos and then upload all photos to my website. (Please allow a couple of days for editing & uploading.) You will be able to purchase all photos from my website, Plus you will find all kinds of merchandise on the site also that you can have your favorite photos put on.

 Since I am not as well known in the Watts area as I am in other areas, I am asking for everyone who sees this article to Please let others know I will be there, and that they might find there photos on my website. I will be trying to get Biz Cards handed out to as many as I can during HomeComing, but it's hard to get to everyone, So help from anyone in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Also, If there is anyone out there that does not have access to a computer Please just contact me, and I would be glad to help you out anyway  I can in order for you to see your photos.

If you have any questions or helpful hints, Just send me an E-Mail and I will get back to you as soon as I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment